top of page
river rail pocono mountains short term rental_edited.jpg

River Rail Booking Policies

View Our Policies Before You Book Your Stay

  • 2 Night Minimum.  If requesting a shorter stay, please call to check availability.
  • 3 Night Minimum for holiday weekends
  • Security Deposit:  $250.00
  • Cleaning Fee:  $100.00
  • Children are not permitted.
  • Pets are not permitted.
  • No parties or events
  • River Rail Cottage is for adults 25+.
  • Subletting reservation not permitted.
  • Smoking permitted outdoors only.
  • Check In:  3:00pm.  Check Out:  11:00am
  • Please read before booking your stay:
  • Cottage is located in front of Erie Railroad tracks.  Train will go by once a day; times will vary.
  • The cottage is surrounded by nature.  There is a possibility that you will encounter wildlife and insects / spiders.  On rare occasions, a black bear may visit.
  • Verizon cell service is optimal at the cottage. Service from other providers cannot be guaranteed due to the rural mountain location.
  • For your safety, there are outdoor Ring security cameras monitoring the driveway and outdoor areas.
  • Some of the amenities may not be available during the colder months. Please inquire prior to booking.
  • The pool is private on the property.  Hosts do allocate time for dedicated "guest only" time in the pool. However, there will be times that you will find them enjoying the amenities as well.
  • The patio on top of the hill is not for guests' use.
  • For those who will be traveling with assistance / service animals, please review the following in the event we find it necessary to request related documentation upon your arrival:
    • Per the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania: ASSISTANCE AND SERVICE ANIMAL INTEGRITY ACT - ENACTMENT Act of Oct. 24, 2018, P.L. 733, No. 118 Right to request documentation.--A landlord or association that receives a request from a person to make an exception to the landlord's or association's policy prohibiting animals or limiting the size, weight, breed or number of animals on the landlord's property or within property controlled by the association because the person requires the use of an assistance animal or service animal may require the person to produce documentation of the disability and disability-related need for the animal only if the disability or disability-related need is not readily apparent or known to the landlord or, in the case of an association, the executive board of the association.
bottom of page